The ultimate financial masterclass is coming to Vancouver for just two days this spring. Hosted by Cambridge House International, the Vancouver Resource Investing Conference is designed for anyone interested in finance, not just mining professionals.
The event will take place at the Vancouver Convention Center on May 17 and 18 and tickets should sell out quickly.
It’s the best investment you can make for your future and will feature several world leaders and globally respected economists, as well as legendary fund managers and investors who will dive deep into the most important issues facing us in the years to come.
The conference will feature over 100 macro finance keynote speakers, 5,000 investors and 225 commodity investment opportunities.
Former Prime Minister of Canada Stephen Harper is one of the guest speakers.
Other speakers include:
- Felipe Calderon, former President of Mexico
- Robert Kiyosaki, author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, CEO of Quill Intelligence
- Jay Martin, President and CEO of Cambridge House International
- Nomi Prins, author of “COLLUSION How Central Bankers Rigged the World”
- David Rosenberg, President and Chief Economist of Rosenberg Research & Associates
- Peter Schiff of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- John Mauldin, of Mauldin Economics
- Harry Dent, New York Times bestselling author
- Danielle Park, President of Venable Park Investment Counsel
- Rick Rule of Rule Investment Media
- Otavio (Tavi) Costa, portfolio manager of Crescat Capital
- Dr. Mark Skousen, Editor of Forecasts & Strategies
- Gwen Preston, from ResourceMaven
- Brent Cook, Independent Exploration Analyst at Exploration Insights
- Jeff Clark, Principal Precious Metals Analyst at GoldSilver.com
- Brian Bosse, vice president of Murenbeeld & Co.
- Nick Hodge, co-founder of Digest Publishing
- Paul Harris, Americas Editor of the Mining Journal
- And much more
The conference will provide helpful advice on your path to personal and financial sovereignty and how everyone needs to be more active when it comes to their investments.
There will be dozens of exhibitors on site, including the following:
- 1911 Gold Corp.
- Adventus Mining Corp.
- Altius Minerals Corp.
- Amex Exploration Inc.
- silver apollo
- Baselode Energy Corp.
- Bond Resources Inc.
- Captain Mining Inc.
- Delta Resources Ltd.
- Electric Royalties Ltd.
- Freegold Ventures Limited
- Goldplay mining
- Imagine Lithium Inc.
- Royal Canadian Mint
- Skyharbour Resources Ltd.
- Volcanic gold mines
- Windfall Geotek Inc.
Those with a keen interest in bitcoin, real estate, and all things economics won’t want to miss this event, as it will help you get more up-to-date with the latest trends in the financial industry and what to expect. . to advance.
With money and sovereignty redefining, organizers say it’s never been more important to pay attention, think critically and help protect the future.
Vancouver Resource Investment Conference 2022
When: May 17-18, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Or: Vancouver Convention Center
Tickets: Range from $39.90 to $1,496.25. Details here.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and be the first to know about the best things to explore and experience in Metro Vancouver.
This is branded content produced in partnership with Cambridge House International. To learn more about the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, please visit their website.
Get over 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next party, enter contests and stay connected.