SRCC Economics Society Calls for Applications for NEO 2021 | Photo credit: Representative image
- The Economics Society of the Shri Ram College of Commerce invited applications for the 2021 National Economics Olympiad.
- The deadline to apply for the Olympics is October 15, 2021.
- The 2021 National Economy Olympiad is scheduled to be held on October 17 and 24, 2021, in two rounds.
Shri Ram College of Commerce, SRCC Economics Society has called for nominations for the 2021 National Economics Olympiad for students in grades 11 and 12. The Olympiad is scheduled to be held on October 17 and 24, 2021, respectively, in two rounds . The deadline to complete the registration process is October 15, 2021 until 11:59 p.m. More information on NEO is now available on the official website of Economics Society, SRCC, ecosocsrcc.com.
The 2021 National Economics Olympiad is organized by the Economics Society, SRCC, in collaboration with Vedantu. The top 3 students in each class will receive a prize of Rs. 65,000 cash prize. In addition, all students who participate in the Olympiad will receive participant certificates.
The 2021 National Economics Olympiad aims to provide a platform for students to test the applicability of their knowledge. Interested students are advised to complete the application form before the deadline to avoid last minute hassles.
2021 National Economics Olympiad: Exam Template
- The Olympiad is divided into two phases, preliminary and final.
- The preliminary cycle would consist of four sections – economic concepts, logical reasoning, case studies and interpretation of data.
- Each section of the preliminary round will consist of 10 questions, each with one point.
- There will be no negative score in the preliminary round.
Students should note that the final round is a surprise round and details of it would not be shared until the time of the test. The 2021 National Economics Olympiad curriculum is designed to help students prepare for board exams. Students should read the instructions carefully before completing Application form for the 2021 National Economics Olympiad.
Registered students will receive a sample Organizing Committee question booklet. The booklet will contain previous NEO articles and over 150 new questions for effective preparation. The registration fee is Rs. 200. Last year, the Olympic athlete received more than 6,000 participants from more than 1,200 schools and 400 cities in 10 countries. Continue to follow this page for more updates on the 2021 National Economics Olympics.