Metapack, a global leader in e-commerce delivery technology, today announced that it will host retailers, brands and carriers at the world’s largest e-commerce delivery event, The Delivery Conference (TDC) on February 8, 2022. Now in its 13and year, TDC 2022 is a free virtual event that will be broadcast live from a studio in London.
One of the must-attend events on the calendar, TDC 2022 brings together a roster of high-calibre speakers from across the e-commerce ecosystem to discuss the most pressing issues facing the industry. This year’s program has been meticulously designed to provide attendees with compelling and actionable insights as we take a closer look at the era of e-commerce, rising consumer expectations and the importance of delivery as a differentiator.
“Over the past 12 months, we have learned to always be prepared for the unexpected. The retail industry took center stage and e-commerce became its primary title,” said Duncan Licence, vice president of global products at Metapack. “TDC is without a doubt one of the most important events on the e-commerce calendar, and this year we will be delivering an action-packed program filled with thought-provoking panels and powerful presentations. Not only are we launching new products and exclusive insights from our new global e-commerce benchmark report, but together with the wider industry, we will take a closer look at the challenges ahead,” License concluded.
Keynote speech and industry keynote:
The conference is expected to open with a keynote address from Patrick Wall, Founder of Metapack and Duncan Licence, Vice President of Global Product at Metapack.
This should be followed by an industry keynote:
- Clare Bailey, Founder, The Retail Champion on “The Delivery Experience – The Underrated Differentiator”
Additional featured speakers:
A host of speakers from across the e-commerce landscape will deliver presentations, panels and fireside chats. These include:
- Jack Dowling, Senior Director of Business Transformation – Frasers Group
- Adam Scholes, Head of Delivery Solutions, UK & Rest of the World – ASOS
- David James, SCM Group Director – boohoo group
- Gareth Rees-John, Digital Director – Kurt Geiger
- Elaine Kerr, CEO – DPD UK
- Sean Smith, Director of Multichannel Operations – Holland & Barrett
- Alex Wright, Senior Product Manager – HelloFresh
- Nabil Zaghloul, CEO – APG
- Amanda Whiteside, Customer Program Manager – Amazon Shipping
- Richard Lim, CEO – Retail Economics
How to register:
Registration is completely free. To learn more about TDC 2022 and to register, go to: https://www.thedeliveryconference.com/. The event schedule and attendees are subject to change, among other things due to unpredictable events, so please keep an eye on the website.